Move your server to the cloud
Onsite Windows Server crashes, reaches the end of its life or it’s time for an upgrade?
The old way: Replace it
The new way: Migrate it to Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure using TrueStack Direct Connect.
What do you get?
- Anywhere access to your files and server.
- A full Windows server in a private cloud running the latest Windows server operating system
- The ability to add more storage, VCPUs and memory with a few clicks as needed
- Easily expand to new locations and work remotely.
- Did I say anywhere access?
- No more server in the closet
- Free up that closet for storage space
- Easily create new connections from any Windows or Mac computer to your cloud Windows server
What does your IT get?
- Eliminate site to site VPNs
- Eliminate onsite backups
- Eliminate onsite backup power
- Easily upgrade the server as needed
- Ability to manage computers wherever they are connected
- See which computers are online at any time
- Disable or delete connected computers if required
- Computers are connected to the Windows domain from anywhere, so new offices don’t require new servers
- Eliminate late nights and weekends repairing on premise servers
What does Management get?
- Save on the cost of offsite backups, power, upgrades and onsite repairs
- Save on the cost of Windows server licenses
- Save on the cost of replacement on premise Windows servers
- If an employee is let go or a computer is stolen, disable access with a single click
- No more onsite server downtime
- Eliminate expensive server build-outs for new office expansions
- Give contractors and remote workers temporary access to your server files
How does it work?
- Purchase TrueStack Direct Connect through the Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure marketplaces and then follow the directions on our support page to either set up and connect to a new Windows cloud server or migrate your current domain to a new Windows cloud server.
How much does it cost?
Don’t want to do the migration yourself? Contact TrueStack today for a free migration estimate.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 634-4235.