Move your server to the cloud
Onsite Windows Server crashes, reaches the end of its life or it’s time for an upgrade?
The old way:
The new way:
Migrate it to Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure using TrueStack Direct Connect. TrueStack Direct Connect is a VPN management server made to connect Windows and Mac computers to Windows domain controllers in the AWS or Azure clouds.
What do you get?
- Connect up to 4096 computers.
- Low monthly fee for Windows servers in AWS with no additional CALs required.
- Fast and secure access to files from anywhere.
- IT full control using familiar Windows tools like Active Directory and powershell.
- A full Windows server in a private cloud running the latest Windows server operating system.
- The ability to add more storage, VCPUs and memory with a few clicks as needed.
- Easily expand to new locations and work remotely.
- No more server in the closet.
- Easily create new connections from any Windows or Mac computer to your cloud Windows server.
What does your IT get?
- Eliminate site to site VPNs
- Eliminate onsite backups
- Eliminate onsite backup power
- Easily upgrade the server as needed
- Ability to manage computers wherever they are connected
- See which computers are online at any time
- Disable or delete connected computers if required
- Computers are connected to the Windows domain from anywhere, so new offices don’t require new servers
- Eliminate late nights and weekends repairing on premise servers
What does Management get?
- Save on the cost of offsite backups, power, upgrades and onsite repairs
- Save on the cost of Windows server licenses
- Save on the cost of replacement on premise Windows servers
- If an employee is let go or a computer is stolen, disable access with a single click
- No more onsite server downtime
- Eliminate expensive server build-outs for new office expansions
- Give contractors and remote workers temporary access to your server files
How does it work?
Follow the directions on our support page to set up TrueStack Direct Connect in either the AWS or Azure cloud. Set up a new Windows domain in the cloud or use TrueStack Direct Connect to migrate your current on premise domain to the cloud. Install the TrueStack Direct Connect client on your on premise computers and route them to the Windows cloud server.
How much does it cost?
TrueStack Direct Connect cost $142 a month from the AWS or Azure marketplaces. This low price allows you to connect up to 4096 computers and up to 253 servers. TrueStack Direct Connect allows you to easily group and segregate your customer’s access to different servers so you can manage multiple domains and customers accounts from one instance of TrueStack Direct Connect.
TrueStack offers a free 30-day trial. To set up your TrueStack Direct Connect VPN server in AWS or Azure follow our tutorials at truestack.com/support.
Want to take a Test Drive? Email email@example.com with Subject: Test Drive. You’ll receive 48-hour access to a TrueStack Direct Connect VPN server and Windows 2012 R2 instance with a pre-configured domain controller with network shares.
Not sure if TrueStack Direct Connect is right for you? Contact us with questions, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(619) 634-4235, PST Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm.