TrueStack Direct Connect now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
It comes in 3 flavors:
- 10 Connections for .075 cents a minute. This comes out to about $50 a month.
- 25 Connections for .15 cents a minute. This comes out to about $100 a month.
- Unlimited connections for .19 cents a minute. This comes out to about $140 a month.
I was recently asked if that meant per device. No, it’s $50 a month for 10 devices and $140 for unlimited device connections. This beats all of our competitors.
In addition, Nonprofits are also eligible through Techsoup.org for $5000 a year in Azure credits that can be applied to cover the cost of their Azure Windows servers.
TrueStack is the easiest way to get rid of the hassle and maintenance required for an on-premise Windows server. Businesses and Nonprofits can instead put their Windows server in the Azure cloud and their users can access their company files from anywhere.
- Are you in the middle of an office move? Don’t waste your money on building out a server closet move to the cloud using TrueStack Direct Connect instead.
- Have an old server that is causing office downtime? Maybe it’s time to move to the cloud.
- Do you have employees who work from home? Move your server to TrueStack Direct Connect so they can easily access their server files and work from anywhere.
- Need to temporarily hire contractors and give them server access? Easily set up temporary access to your server for contractors and disable their access when the contract is finished.
If you’re business or nonprofit has an old failing server onsite and you’re ready to move it to cloud contact TrueStack for a free evaluation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (619) 634-4235.