TrueStack Direct Connect is FREE for up to 10 connections. Need more VPN connections? Try the 25, 50 or Unlimited connection versions starting at $36 a month. Use it to route computers to different Windows or Linux servers in AWS.
- Free! 10 Connections
- 25 Connections – $0.05/hr or approx $36 a month (720 hours)
- 50 Connections – $0.10/hr or approx $72 a month (720 hours)
- Unlimited Connections – $0.19/hr or approx $137 a month (720 hours)
TrueStack Direct Connect is available at the Amazon Web Services Marketplace
Follow the directions here to Set it up.
TrueStack Direct Connect Pricing example on AWS:
Monthly Cost Estimate based on TrueStack Direct Connect Unlimited version (After free trial):
TrueStack Direct Connect: $136/mo.
Linux: Base T2 Micro server with 30GBs (GP2) of storage. This runs TrueStack Direct Connect from the (EU) London Region: $13.15/mo.
Server: Windows Server 2012 R2 base running on T2 Medium server with 200 GBS (GP2) of storage (EU) London Region: $74.74/mo.
Total AWS: $87.89
Total with TrueStack: $223.89
- TrueStack Direct Connect is installed on a base server in your AWS account.
- Use the free 10 connection version or receive a free 15-day trial. This trial only applies to the first instance.
- The 15-day trial covers does not cover the cost of the base server + hard drive storage that TrueStack Direct Connect runs on or the Windows servers + hard drive storage that your on premise clients will connect to. Use the AWS calculator to determine the cost for the base servers and hard drive storage.
- The above example doesn’t include additional file storage that may be needed for your end-users to access shared drives.
- You can apply for a free tier account in AWS. This generally covers the cost of the base server that TrueStack Direct Connect runs on for one month.
- AWS does not charge for server instances that are turned off. So while you’re testing we recommend shutting down the servers when they are not in use.