TrueStack Direct Connect comes in 3 versions:
Get 720 Windows server hours free from AWS and get a free 30-day trial from TrueStack!
Get a $200 credit from Azure and get a free 30-day trial from TrueStack!
TrueStack Direct Connect is available at the Amazon Web Services Marketplace and the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Follow the directions to Set it UP.
TrueStack Direct Connect Pricing example on AWS:
Monthly Cost Estimate (After free trial):
TrueStack Direct Connect: $142/mo.
Linux: Base T2 Micro server with 30GBs (GP2) of storage. This runs TrueStack Direct Connect from the (EU) London Region: $13.15/mo.
Server: Windows Server 2012 R2 base running on T2 Medium server with 200 GBS (GP2) of storage (EU) London Region: $74.74/mo.
Total AWS: $87.89
Total Monthly: $229.89
- TrueStack Direct Connect is installed on a base server in your AWS account.
- On your first instance of TrueStack Direct Connect you receive a free 30-day trial. This trial only applies to the first instance.
- The 30-day trial covers the cost of the .19 cents an hour for TrueStack Direct Connect for one-month. It doesn’t cover the cost of the base server + hard drive storage that TrueStack Direct Connect runs on or the Windows servers + hard drive storage that your on premise clients will connect to. Use the AWS calculator to determine the cost for the base servers and hard drive storage.
- The above example doesn’t include additional file storage that may be needed for your end-users to access shared drives.
- You can apply for a free tier account in AWS. This generally covers the cost of the base server that TrueStack Direct Connect runs on for one month.
- AWS does not charge for server instances that are turned off. So while you’re testing we recommend shutting down the servers when they are not in use.